If you have been using cryptocurrency, you are probably familiar with Coinbase and MetaMask. Coinbase is a popular platform for buying, selling, and storing digital currencies, while MetaMask is a digital wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrency assets securely. If you want to transfer your cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask, there are a few steps you need to follow, depending on the network you are using.
First, you need to make sure you have both Coinbase and MetaMask wallets set up and connected to the same network. Currently, the most common network for transferring cryptocurrency is the Ethereum network. Once you have both wallets set up, go to Coinbase and navigate to the Accounts tab.
In the Accounts tab, locate the cryptocurrency you want to transfer and click on Send. This will prompt you to enter the recipient’s address, which is your MetaMask wallet address. Make sure to double-check the address to avoid any mistakes. Then, confirm the amount you want to transfer and click on Continue.
Next, you will need to confirm the transfer on your MetaMask wallet. Open your MetaMask wallet and navigate to the Assets tab. Here, you will see a list of your assets, including the cryptocurrency you are transferring. Locate the asset and click on Deposit. This will generate a QR code or wallet address for you to send the cryptocurrency to.
Copy the address or scan the QR code from your MetaMask wallet and go back to Coinbase. Paste the address or scan the QR code in the recipient’s address field and click on Confirm. Coinbase will initiate the transfer, and you will see the transaction status on both Coinbase and MetaMask. Once the transaction is confirmed, the cryptocurrency will be transferred from your Coinbase wallet to your MetaMask wallet.
- Overview of Coinbase and MetaMask
- Create a MetaMask Wallet
- Steps to create a MetaMask wallet
- How to secure your MetaMask wallet
- Transfer Cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask
- Step-by-step process to transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask
- Confirmation and verification
- How long does it take to transfer from Coinbase to MetaMask?
- Factors affecting the duration of the transfer
- Estimated time for different cryptocurrencies
- How to Transfer NFT from Coinbase to MetaMask
- Step-by-step guide to transferring NFTs
- Common issues and troubleshooting
- How to Transfer Cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need to have a MetaMask wallet to transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase?
- Can I transfer any cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask?
- Are there any fees associated with transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask?
- ✅ How to Add Bitcoin to Metamask Wallet (Step by Step)
Overview of Coinbase and MetaMask
Coinbase and MetaMask are two popular cryptocurrency platforms that allow users to manage their digital assets. Here’s a brief overview of both platforms:
Coinbase is a well-known digital currency exchange and wallet platform. It provides a user-friendly interface for buying, selling, and storing various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Wallet: Coinbase offers a built-in digital wallet, where users can securely store their cryptocurrencies.
- Network: Coinbase operates on its own network, allowing users to easily transfer funds between their Coinbase wallets and other Coinbase users.
- Confirm: Transactions conducted on Coinbase usually require multiple confirmations before they are completed. This process adds an extra layer of security and reduces the risk of fraud.
- Amount: Users can transfer any amount of cryptocurrency from their Coinbase wallets to other wallets, depending on their available balance.
MetaMask is a browser extension that allows users to manage their cryptocurrencies and interact with decentralized applications (dApps) on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Wallet: MetaMask is primarily a digital wallet that enables users to store Ethereum and other ERC-20 tokens.
- Network: MetaMask connects to the Ethereum blockchain and acts as a bridge between users and dApps.
- Confirm: Similar to Coinbase, transactions made with MetaMask also require confirmations before being processed.
- Amount: Users can transfer any amount of Ethereum or ERC-20 tokens from their MetaMask wallets, depending on their available balance.
Both Coinbase and MetaMask provide convenient ways for users to manage their cryptocurrencies. However, their features and functionalities differ, making them suitable for different purposes and preferences. It’s important to choose the platform that best aligns with your needs and goals.
Create a MetaMask Wallet
To transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask, you need to create a MetaMask wallet. MetaMask is a web browser extension that allows users to manage their digital assets and interact with decentralized applications (dApps) on the Ethereum blockchain.
Follow these steps to create a MetaMask wallet:
- Install the MetaMask extension in your web browser. MetaMask is available for Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Edge browsers. Visit the respective web stores and search for “MetaMask” to find the extension.
- Once installed, click on the MetaMask icon in your browser’s toolbar to launch the extension.
- Click on the “Get Started” button on the MetaMask welcome screen.
- A popup will appear with the terms of service. Read them carefully, then click on the checkbox to confirm that you agree with the terms.
- Click on the “Create a Wallet” button.
- You will be prompted to create a password for your MetaMask wallet. Choose a strong password and make sure to remember it. Confirm the password by entering it again in the next field.
- Click on the “Create” button to create your MetaMask wallet.
Once your wallet is created, MetaMask will provide you with a unique 12-word mnemonic phrase. This phrase is the most important backup for your wallet, as it can be used to restore access to your funds in case you forget your password or lose your device. Write down the mnemonic phrase and keep it in a safe place, preferably offline.
After creating your MetaMask wallet, you can explore the various features and settings within the extension. MetaMask allows you to connect to different Ethereum networks, add custom tokens, and manage multiple wallets, depending on your needs.
Here’s a brief overview of the main features:
- Network: Change the Ethereum network you want to connect to. By default, MetaMask connects to the Ethereum mainnet.
- Wallets: Manage multiple wallets within your MetaMask extension. You can add additional wallets or import existing wallets using their private keys.
- Send: Send Ethereum or ERC-20 tokens to other wallet addresses.
- Receive: View and copy your wallet address to receive funds.
- Settings: Access various settings, including security options, appearance, advanced settings, and more.
With your MetaMask wallet set up, you are ready to transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase and start interacting with decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain.
Steps to create a MetaMask wallet
If you are new to MetaMask and want to use it to transfer your cryptocurrency from Coinbase, follow these steps:
- Go to the official MetaMask website.
- Click on the “Get MetaMask” button.
- Select the appropriate extension for your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox).
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button, depending on your browser.
- Once the extension is added, you will see the MetaMask logo in your browser toolbar.
- Click on the MetaMask logo to open the wallet.
- Click on the “Create a Wallet” button.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Create a strong password for your wallet and confirm it.
- Click on the “Create” button.
- Store and backup your seed phrase. This seed phrase is essential to recover your wallet in case you lose access to it.
- Confirm your seed phrase in the next step.
- Once you have confirmed your seed phrase, your wallet will be successfully created.
- Connect your wallet to the appropriate network. By default, MetaMask will be connected to the Ethereum mainnet.
Remember to only transfer the desired amount of cryptocurrency from Coinbase to your MetaMask wallet, and always double-check the wallet address before confirming the transfer.
How to secure your MetaMask wallet
Securing your MetaMask wallet is crucial to protect your funds and personal information from unauthorized access or potential threats. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to secure your MetaMask wallet:
- Use a strong password: Ensure that you create a strong and unique password for your MetaMask wallet. Avoid using common words, personal information, or easily guessable passwords.
- Enable two-factor authentication (2FA): Activate two-factor authentication for your MetaMask wallet to add an extra layer of security. Use a trusted authenticator app like Google Authenticator or Authy for this purpose.
- Enable hardware wallet integration: MetaMask supports integration with hardware wallets like Ledger or Trezor. Using a hardware wallet adds an additional hardware layer of security to your wallet and protects your private keys from being exposed to potential online vulnerabilities.
- Regularly update MetaMask: Stay updated with the latest version of MetaMask to take advantage of security improvements and bug fixes. Keep an eye on MetaMask’s official website or trusted sources to ensure you’re using the most recent version.
- Double-check websites and URLs: Be cautious when visiting websites or clicking on links related to MetaMask. Always verify the URL and make sure you’re not on a phishing or malicious website that aims to steal your wallet information.
- Confirm transaction details: Before confirming any transaction, carefully review the details, including the amount and destination address. Scammers may try to trick you into sending funds to their addresses, so always double-check everything before proceeding.
- Only connect to trusted networks: When using MetaMask, ensure that you’re connected to a trusted network. Avoid connecting to unknown or suspicious networks that may be compromised or insecure.
- Backup your seed phrase: In case you lose access to your MetaMask wallet or need to restore it on another device, having a backup of your seed phrase is essential. Store it securely offline and away from prying eyes.
- Stay vigilant: Be aware of potential scams, phishing attempts, and fraudulent activities related to cryptocurrency wallets. Stay updated on current threats and follow best practices for online security.
Transfer Cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask
Transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask involves a few simple steps. Coinbase and MetaMask are both popular wallets that support various cryptocurrencies. Here’s how you can transfer your cryptocurrency:
- Make sure you have both Coinbase and MetaMask wallets set up and active. If you don’t have an account, sign up for them and complete the necessary verification processes.
- In Coinbase, navigate to your cryptocurrency balance that you want to transfer. Click on the “Send” button.
- Enter the recipient address, which is your MetaMask address. You can find this address by opening your MetaMask wallet and copying the public address.
- Specify the amount of cryptocurrency you want to transfer. Make sure to double-check the amount to avoid any mistakes.
- Select the network on MetaMask in which you want to receive the cryptocurrency. The appropriate network will depend on the cryptocurrency you are transferring.
- Review the transaction details in Coinbase, including the recipient address and the amount. Confirm that everything is correct.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to initiate the transfer. Coinbase will process the transaction and deduct the transferred amount from your account balance.
- Give the transaction some time to be confirmed on the blockchain. The duration may vary depending on the network and the congestion.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, the cryptocurrency will appear in your MetaMask wallet balance.
It’s important to note that some cryptocurrencies may require additional steps or have specific considerations for transfers. Always ensure you are following the proper guidelines for the particular cryptocurrency you are working with.
Step-by-step process to transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask
Here’s a detailed guide on transferring cryptocurrency from your Coinbase wallet to your MetaMask wallet:
Step 1: Set up and verify your MetaMask wallet
If you haven’t already, install the MetaMask extension in your preferred web browser and create a new wallet. Follow the instructions to set up and verify your wallet.
Step 2: Note down your MetaMask wallet address
Once your MetaMask wallet is set up, note down the wallet address provided. This address will be used to complete the transfer from Coinbase.
Step 3: Log in to your Coinbase account
Log in to your Coinbase account using the website or mobile app.
Step 4: Navigate to the “Accounts” section
In the Coinbase interface, navigate to the “Accounts” section where you can see all your cryptocurrency wallets.
Step 5: Select the cryptocurrency to transfer
Choose the cryptocurrency you want to transfer to MetaMask from the list of wallets in your Coinbase account.
Step 6: Click on the “Send” button
Click on the “Send” button to initiate the transfer process.
Step 7: Enter your MetaMask wallet address
Enter the MetaMask wallet address that you noted down earlier as the recipient of the transfer. Double-check the address to ensure its accuracy.
Step 8: Confirm the transfer details
Review the transfer details on Coinbase, including the amount you want to send to MetaMask and any network fees that may apply. Confirm the transaction.
Step 9: Wait for the transfer to complete
Once you confirm the transfer, Coinbase will initiate the transaction. Depending on network congestion and other factors, it may take some time for the transfer to be completed.
Step 10: Check your MetaMask wallet
After the transfer is successfully completed, check your MetaMask wallet to ensure that the cryptocurrency has been received.
Following these steps will allow Coinbase users to transfer cryptocurrency to their MetaMask wallet safely and securely. Remember to always double-check wallet addresses and transfer details before confirming any transaction.
Confirmation and verification
After entering the desired amount of cryptocurrency and selecting the network, users will need to confirm the transaction before proceeding with the transfer. Coinbase will provide a summary of the transfer details for users to review and verify.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to confirm and verify the transfer:
- Review the transfer details shown on the Coinbase platform. This will include the amount of cryptocurrency you want to transfer and the network you’ve selected.
- Check that the information is correct and accurate. Ensure that you’re sending the desired amount of cryptocurrency and that the selected network is the one you intend to use.
- If everything looks good, click on the “Confirm” or similar button provided by Coinbase to initiate the transfer.
- Depending on the network and the amount being transferred, there may be additional steps or verifications required. For example, some networks may require additional confirmation from the user’s MetaMask wallet.
- Follow any further prompts or instructions provided by Coinbase and MetaMask to complete the confirmation and verification process.
It’s important to double-check all the details before confirming the transaction to avoid any mistakes or errors. Once the transfer is confirmed, it may not be possible to reverse or retrieve the funds if sent to the wrong address or network.
|Note:||Confirmations and verifications may vary depending on the specific cryptocurrency and network being used. It’s always recommended to carefully review the instructions provided by Coinbase and MetaMask for the particular transfer.|
How long does it take to transfer from Coinbase to MetaMask?
The transfer speed from Coinbase to MetaMask can vary depending on several factors such as the wallet network, the amount being transferred, and the number of confirmations required.
When transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask, it is important to note that the transaction must be confirmed by the network before it can be considered completed. This means that users may need to wait for a certain number of network confirmations before the transfer is considered successful.
The time it takes for the transfer to complete can depend on the network congestion and the transaction fee selected. Generally, transfers made with higher fees are prioritized by the network, resulting in faster confirmations. On the other hand, transfers made with lower fees might experience delays due to network congestion.
It is recommended to check the current network status and adjust the transaction fee accordingly to achieve faster confirmations.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask:
- Log in to your Coinbase account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab and select the cryptocurrency you wish to transfer.
- Click on the “Send” button.
- Enter your MetaMask wallet address as the recipient.
- Double-check the address to ensure it is correct.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Review the transaction details and click on the “Send” button.
- Wait for the confirmation of the transaction on the Coinbase platform.
- Open your MetaMask wallet and wait for the transaction to be confirmed on its network.
- Once confirmed, the transferred cryptocurrency will be available in your MetaMask wallet.
By following these steps and adjusting the transaction fee accordingly, you can minimize the transfer time from Coinbase to MetaMask.
Factors affecting the duration of the transfer
When transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask, there are several factors that can affect the duration of the transfer:
- Amount: The amount of cryptocurrency being transferred can impact the transfer time. Larger amounts may take longer to process and confirm.
- Wallet: The type of wallet you are using can influence the transfer time. Different wallets have different processing speeds and network capabilities.
- Network: The network congestion can also affect the transfer time. If the network is busy with a high volume of transactions, it may take longer for your transfer to be processed.
- Confirmation: The number of confirmations required by the recipient wallet before the transfer is considered complete can impact the overall transfer time. Some wallets may require more confirmations than others.
- Dependence: The transfer time can also depend on the overall efficiency and reliability of the cryptocurrency network being used.
- Wallets: Different wallets have different protocols and processing speeds, which can affect the transfer time. Some wallets may offer faster and more efficient transfers compared to others.
Keep in mind that these factors can vary depending on the specific circumstances and the network conditions at the time of the transfer. Therefore, it is recommended to always double-check the estimated transfer time provided by your wallet or exchange platform.
Estimated time for different cryptocurrencies
Depending on the cryptocurrency you are transferring, the estimated time for the transaction to be completed may vary. This is mainly due to the different network and confirmation requirements of each cryptocurrency.
Here’s an overview of the estimated times for popular cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC): The estimated time for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed on the network is around 10 minutes. However, this can vary depending on the amount of network congestion.
- Ethereum (ETH): Ethereum transactions usually have a faster confirmation time compared to Bitcoin. The estimated time for an Ethereum transaction to be confirmed is typically around 15 seconds.
- Litecoin (LTC): Similar to Bitcoin, Litecoin transactions also take approximately 10 minutes to be confirmed on the network.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH): The estimated time for a Bitcoin Cash transaction to be confirmed is usually around 10 minutes, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin.
- Ripple (XRP): Ripple transactions have an even faster confirmation time compared to Ethereum. Typically, XRP transactions are confirmed within a few seconds.
It’s important to note that these estimated times are approximate and subject to change depending on the network congestion and other factors. Additionally, some wallets or exchanges may have their own internal processing times.
Be sure to double-check the estimated time for the specific cryptocurrency you are transferring and consider any additional processing times that might be involved.
How to Transfer NFT from Coinbase to MetaMask
Transferring non-fungible tokens (NFTs) from Coinbase to MetaMask is a relatively simple process. Follow these steps to successfully move your NFTs:
- Confirm Wallet Compatibility: Before proceeding with the transfer, ensure that your MetaMask wallet supports the NFT you wish to transfer. While most popular NFTs are supported, there may be exceptions depending on the network and wallet.
- Create a MetaMask Wallet: If you don’t have a MetaMask wallet, create one by installing the MetaMask extension in your browser and following the instructions for setting up a new wallet.
- Connect to the Correct Network: Make sure your MetaMask wallet is connected to the same network as your Coinbase account. If the NFT is on the Ethereum network, connect to the Ethereum network in MetaMask.
- Retrieve Public Key: In MetaMask, find and copy your public key (also known as the wallet address) from the account details section.
- Add MetaMask Wallet to Coinbase: In Coinbase, navigate to the wallet or account section and select the option to add an external wallet. Paste your MetaMask wallet address into the designated field and confirm the connection.
- Transfer NFT: Once your MetaMask wallet is linked to Coinbase, you can initiate the transfer. Locate the NFT you wish to transfer in Coinbase and choose the option to send or transfer it. Specify your MetaMask wallet address as the recipient.
- Verify and Confirm: Carefully review the transaction details and confirm the transfer. The NFT will be sent from your Coinbase wallet to your MetaMask wallet.
Please note that the steps mentioned above may vary slightly depending on the specific platforms and versions of both Coinbase and MetaMask. It’s always recommended to refer to the official documentation provided by the respective platforms for the most up-to-date and accurate instructions.
Step-by-step guide to transferring NFTs
Transferring non-fungible tokens (NFTs) can be an exciting process, especially if you’re new to the world of digital collectibles. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you transfer your NFTs:
- Choose the platform: There are various platforms where you can buy and store NFTs. Some popular options include OpenSea, Rarible, and SuperRare. Choose the platform that suits your preferences and create an account.
- Connect your wallet: Most NFT platforms require users to connect their cryptocurrency wallets to the platform. Depending on the platform, you may need a specific wallet like MetaMask or Trust Wallet. Follow the platform’s instructions to connect your wallet.
- Find the NFT you want to transfer: Browse through the platform’s marketplace and find the NFT you want to transfer. Confirm that you own the NFT and have the rights to transfer it.
- Initiate the transfer: Once you’ve found the NFT, look for the “Transfer” or “Send” button. Click on it to start the transfer process.
- Enter recipient’s wallet address: In the transfer form, you’ll usually be asked to enter the recipient’s wallet address. Make sure you copy the correct wallet address to avoid any errors.
- Confirm the transfer: Review the details of the transfer, including the amount and recipient’s wallet address. Confirm that everything is accurate and proceed with the transfer.
- Wait for confirmation: NFT transfers typically require confirmation on the blockchain network. Depending on the network’s current congestion, it may take a few minutes or longer for the transfer to be confirmed.
- Verify the transfer: Once the transfer is confirmed, you can verify that the NFT has been successfully transferred to the recipient’s wallet. Check your transaction history or view the recipient’s wallet to ensure the NFT is no longer in your possession.
Remember, the process of transferring NFTs may vary slightly depending on the platform and wallets you’re using. Always follow the specific instructions provided by the platform and double-check the details before initiating any transfers.
Common issues and troubleshooting
When transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask, some users may encounter various issues or experience difficulties during the process. Here are some common issues and troubleshooting steps to help resolve them:
- Confirmations: Transferring cryptocurrency requires confirmations on the blockchain network. Depending on the network congestion, it may take some time for the transaction to be confirmed. If your transaction is taking longer than expected, you can check the transaction status on the blockchain explorer using the provided transaction ID.
- Incorrect amount: Double-check the amount you are transferring from Coinbase to MetaMask to ensure accuracy. If you entered the wrong amount, the transaction may fail or result in a loss of funds. Take extra care when inputting the transfer amount to avoid any mistakes.
- Wallets not connected: Make sure that both your Coinbase and MetaMask wallets are properly connected and authenticated. Ensure that you are using the correct wallet addresses for the transfer. If the wallets are not connected, the transfer will not be successful.
- Network compatibility: Ensure that the network selected on both Coinbase and MetaMask is the same. The most common network for Ethereum-based tokens is the Ethereum Mainnet. Using a different network may result in compatibility issues and the transfer may fail.
- Insufficient gas fees: Cryptocurrency transactions require a certain amount of gas fees to be paid for processing on the blockchain network. If your transaction is not getting confirmed or is stuck, it could be due to insufficient gas fees. Check the current gas fee rates and consider increasing the gas fee to speed up the transaction confirmation process.
These are just a few common issues that users may encounter when transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask. If you are facing any other specific problems, it is recommended to consult the official documentation or seek assistance from the respective support teams of Coinbase and MetaMask for further troubleshooting.
How to Transfer Cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask
Transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask is a simple process that allows you to securely manage your crypto assets in MetaMask’s decentralized wallet. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask:
- Confirm Wallets: Make sure you have both a Coinbase account and a MetaMask wallet set up.
- Choose Network: Open the MetaMask extension in your browser and select the network you want to transfer the cryptocurrency to. MetaMask supports various networks like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and others.
- Find Deposit Address: In Coinbase, navigate to the cryptocurrency you want to transfer and click on the “Send” button. Enter the MetaMask address as the recipient.
- Specify Amount: Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to transfer to your MetaMask wallet. Keep in mind that the transfer fee may vary depending on the network and amount being transferred.
- Review Transaction: Double-check all the details, including the amount and recipient address, to ensure they are accurate.
- Confirm Transfer: Once you are satisfied with the information, confirm the transfer by clicking on the “Send” or “Confirm” button in Coinbase.
- Wait for Confirmation: The transfer may take some time depending on the network congestion and the cryptocurrency being transferred. You can track the transfer progress on both Coinbase and MetaMask.
- Verify Receipt: Once the transfer is confirmed, you can check your MetaMask wallet to ensure that the cryptocurrency has been successfully transferred. You should see the transferred amount reflected in your MetaMask balance.
By following these steps, Coinbase users can easily transfer their cryptocurrency to their MetaMask wallet, allowing them to have full control and ownership over their digital assets.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to have a MetaMask wallet to transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase?
Yes, you need to have a MetaMask wallet to transfer cryptocurrency from Coinbase. MetaMask is a popular cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to store, manage, and transfer various cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum network. It integrates with web browsers and provides a secure way to interact with decentralized applications (DApps) and decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms.
Can I transfer any cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask?
You can transfer any cryptocurrency supported by both Coinbase and MetaMask from Coinbase to MetaMask. However, it’s important to note that MetaMask primarily supports cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum network, so you may need to convert your cryptocurrency to an Ethereum-based token before transferring it to MetaMask. Additionally, you should check if the specific cryptocurrency you want to transfer is supported by both platforms.
Are there any fees associated with transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask?
Yes, there are usually fees associated with transferring cryptocurrency from Coinbase to MetaMask. The fees vary depending on the cryptocurrency and the current network congestion. Coinbase charges a network fee for sending cryptocurrency, and there may also be additional fees on the receiving end depending on the transaction type and the Ethereum network’s gas fees. It’s recommended to check the fee schedule on both Coinbase and MetaMask before initiating the transfer.
✅ How to Add Bitcoin to Metamask Wallet (Step by Step)